HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR CURVES.

Image
At one point in life or the other, we have all been self-conscious about how we look and how others perceive us. Hollywood has created this ridiculous stereotype that for you to be viewed as sexy, you have to fit a particular body type. I have started several workout programs after watching Beyoncé’ singing or watching a movie where the actress looked for ridiculously hot. Those programs did not last long because I was trying to look like someone else. Everybody is unique, just because you have curves does not mean you are unhealthy. I have been with people who I admire because they workout, they eat a healthy balanced diet but they also do not deny themselves that treat one’s in a while. They have curves, and they are proud of them because they are living a full, well-balanced life. Getting to the point where you accept yourself for who you are and live your best life is hard, but we are here to help with that. We came up with several tips to help you embrace your curves.

THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE I STARTED WORKING OUT

  
No matter how many times you have given up before start right up again, this time you will stick with it if you employ this tips. They have been tried, and I find that they are true.
If you are a newbie at working out welcome to the team, read this before you start to help you be successful.
The important things to remember before you start working out is that:
Do not workout only to lose weight because you will end up giving up if you do not lose weight in two weeks. I have done the lose weight in two weeks workout, and those get abs in six weeks, and I eventually did not stick with them because:
1)    I was a newbie, and I did not know what I was doing.
2)    I expected to lose weight on the first few workouts and got discouraged when I did not.
3)    I actually got fatter after one week and did not realize that those were muscles I had gained.
Workout to be healthier and weight loss will come naturally.
Give it a few months before you start judging whether it is working or not.
If you want to lose weight working out does not mean now you can eat all the junk food you want. Have cheat days but most of the time try to have a healthy balanced meal.
Before we start, make sure to click subscribe and hit that tiny bell to be notified when we upload new posts every day.
TIP ONE
Do not throw yourself into a one hour or thirty minutes of intense workout on the first day or week. Start slowly and let your body get used to working out as you. Gradually improve your time and intensity of your workout. When you do too much too fast, you will end up too sore to even wake up the next day. Trust me I have been there. I even called in sick one day because moving any muscle felt like torture.
TIP TWO
Try out different workouts until you get the type you like doing. I did several until finally, I realized I love cardio kickboxing and running, so I stuck with those.
TIP THREE
When you work out from home, remember to listen to the instructions of the instructors. Trust me a sprained ankle on a Monday morning is no picnic.
TIP FOUR
This might sound obvious but remember to breathe. Do not pass out because you held your breath while you are focusing on doing some intense workout. You might also start feeling dizzy. It happened to me severally.
TIP FIVE
Do not measure your weight every day, give it some time. Working out is not the miracle makeover you see on television, where you sleep and wake up ten kilograms less than you had when you went to bed.
Get a friend who will tell you to get your ass in gear and hit the workout session. On those days you do not feel like doing it anymore they can be there to help you start up again.
TIP SIX
Expect to quit severally, I know I have about five times. What I have learned is that it is crucial to start right back up with lessons from your past failures. If you quit last week and ate that whole bucket of chicken and fries who cares, that is in the past. Do not beat yourself up, start all over again today. My favorite quote says DO NOT DWELL ON WHAT WENT WRONG, INSTEAD FOCUS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT. Beating yourself up is not helpful.
TIP SEVEN
If you are a lady invest in a good workout bra that can support the weight of your boobs. Jumping boobs can end up to be a pain.
I hope this was helpful and as always remember our mantra here at Confident and Fit.
YOU ARE CONFIDENCE.
YOU ARE AWESOME.
YOU ARE AMAZING.
And if you have funny workout stories, we would love to hear them in the comments below.
JOIN OUR FAMILY BY CLICKING THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON.
Keep up with us by sharing, subscribing and liking our videos.
Until next time, adios.
Remember to follow us on YouTube to show your support and join the family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olf64KycayI&feature=youtu.be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COME TO WORK WITH ME: SAFETY PRECAUTIONS I TOOK AGAINST COVID-19

SIGNS OF DEPRSESSION.

DEAR PRECIOUS YOU - WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT DURING COVID-19 [SIMPLEHAPPYSELF]