HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR CURVES.

Image
At one point in life or the other, we have all been self-conscious about how we look and how others perceive us. Hollywood has created this ridiculous stereotype that for you to be viewed as sexy, you have to fit a particular body type. I have started several workout programs after watching Beyoncé’ singing or watching a movie where the actress looked for ridiculously hot. Those programs did not last long because I was trying to look like someone else. Everybody is unique, just because you have curves does not mean you are unhealthy. I have been with people who I admire because they workout, they eat a healthy balanced diet but they also do not deny themselves that treat one’s in a while. They have curves, and they are proud of them because they are living a full, well-balanced life. Getting to the point where you accept yourself for who you are and live your best life is hard, but we are here to help with that. We came up with several tips to help you embrace your curves.

HOW TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE


  
THERE CAN ONLY BE SO MANY HOURS IN A DAY.
Sometimes time goes by so fast, and you still have a thousand and one things to accomplish.
You have work and a boss breathing down your neck while the kids also want attention.
You have school, and a teacher wants one assignment handed in yet you have exams to read for.
You can even have two jobs you are trying to juggle both of them without slipping.
Those are the moments you feel like your head might explode and time just keeps fading away.
What if I told you that there are some tips you can adapt to make your life a bit easier and handle all those tasks better? It might not make them easier, but you will end up doing more in the same time period.
These are the tips to live a more productive life.
Before we start, make sure to click that subscribe button and the bell to be notified when we upload new videos every day. We love new subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber, let me take this chance to say thank you for the love and support.
Welcome to the family, and we love you here at Confident and Fit.
Pat yourself on the back; you are fantastic.
To live a more productive life:
1.    Prioritize.
In the evening before you go to bed or in the morning when you wake up, make a list of all you have to achieve that day. Then prioritize them in the order of importance and start with the most important one first. Or you can prioritize them in the order of which one will take more time and start with the complicated one first. Whatever suits you best just have an order of doing them then crossing them off your list.
Trust me it is so satisfying to draw a line across a particular goal you have achieved. If you are not into writing down your goals on a paper, use apps to help you prioritize your duties.
I know in the evening you are tired and just want to crawl into bed or you do not want to wake up ten minutes earlier to make a list. But believe me, when you do not know your priorities you become more confused. You start one task and leave it to jump on another, and at the end of the day, you have achieved nothing and you are exhausted.
2.    Set a particular time to check your Email.
Ooh, I love emails. They always come with some goodies in them, be it a response from a friend or an email from a colleague or even an email alert from your favorite online store. What I realized is that at times I spend hours chatting on my email and justify that as work because it is official.
When you set a particular time to check your email, for example only an hour after you wake up or an hour in the afternoon, you have more time to get more done.
3.    Clean up.
Maybe it is just me, but I cannot think properly in a messy environment. I work from home, so when I wake up, I first clean up my whole place, do the dishes and then I make breakfast before I sit down to work. A clean environment just makes your brain work better and think clearer. So wherever you have to work, clean up. If it is in the office, clean up your desk this way it will not take you one hour to find one document. If you want to read in the hostel, clean up. Do you ever ask yourself why libraries are so clean and well organized? For more productivity.
4.    Race with the clock.
I used to be one of those people who puts off stuff until the last minute. When I am given five hours, I will start working on the last hour. That was until I realized that I was stressing myself out, doing a shoddy job and giving myself a headache all with one task. If you are given a deadline of five hours, try to get the same work done in three hours, set an internal alarm that monitors how you are working. If you finish it earlier, you might even get extra time to unwind and go over it to make sure you got it right. That way you hand in excellent work, and you might even get that promotion sooner than you think.
5.    Despite everything, I have said on making lists and doing more to achieve more, remember to take good care of yourself. When you are tired, sleepy or hungry, you will be slower and less focused. Get a good night sleep, have a social life, workout, eat healthily and reward yourself for each job well done. Be kind to yourself; you only get to live one life.
That is all we have for you today.
As usual, we love hearing from you in the comments.
And always remember every day our mantra is;
You are CONFIDENCE.
You are AWESOME.
YOU ARE AMAZING.
Keep up with us by sharing, subscribing and liking our videos.
Until next time, adios.
SUPPORT US BY WATCHING OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND SUBSCRIBING.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX7PjBej_IQ
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COME TO WORK WITH ME: SAFETY PRECAUTIONS I TOOK AGAINST COVID-19

SIGNS OF DEPRSESSION.

DEAR PRECIOUS YOU - WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT DURING COVID-19 [SIMPLEHAPPYSELF]