HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR CURVES.

Image
At one point in life or the other, we have all been self-conscious about how we look and how others perceive us. Hollywood has created this ridiculous stereotype that for you to be viewed as sexy, you have to fit a particular body type. I have started several workout programs after watching Beyoncé’ singing or watching a movie where the actress looked for ridiculously hot. Those programs did not last long because I was trying to look like someone else. Everybody is unique, just because you have curves does not mean you are unhealthy. I have been with people who I admire because they workout, they eat a healthy balanced diet but they also do not deny themselves that treat one’s in a while. They have curves, and they are proud of them because they are living a full, well-balanced life. Getting to the point where you accept yourself for who you are and live your best life is hard, but we are here to help with that. We came up with several tips to help you embrace your curves.

SONGS TO BOOST SELF-ESTEEM




Sometimes you need someone to remind you that you are beautiful.
It might be vain but hearing it makes you feel great, and that is all that matters.
We cannot help our self, sometimes you wake up and just hate how you look or compare yourself with other women. It does not make sense, but it happens.
When you want to feel great on those days that everything is blue and no one is volunteering the fact that you look fantastic, music is an excellent source of confidence and esteem booster.
I have compiled a list of ten songs that I listen to when I feel down to remind me that I am kick ass and fantastic.
Before we dive into the music, make sure to hit that subscribe button and the bell to be notified when we upload new Posts every day.
These songs have not been endorsed; they are just from my personal collection.
Sorry men if you will feel a bit left out but I promise to go rifle through my friend’s phone for his feel-good music.

1.    Beyoncé- If I were a boy.
How can I not start with Beyoncé? I feel like all of her songs are fantastic, and she is like the queen of everything good in my book. Her name should be in the dictionary as reference material for all kids. Just kidding. Her lift up songs include “All the Single Ladies” and “Run the World,” but the one I love the most is “If I were a Boy.” I do not know; it just does something to me.


2.    Pink- Try.
My other favorite singer of all time is Pink. I love her and her songs, they make me feel like I can lift the world on my finger and spin it around. You remember those cartoons that used to raise the world with their pinkie and spin it around? I feel that way when I listen to Pink. The most listened to version of her song in my phone though is Try. For those days when you feel like you cannot do it anymore, she reminds you that you have to get up and try again. Where there is a desire there has to be a flame.

3.    Glee- I feel pretty/unpretty
I know this is not the original version of the song, but I love this version of the song. Or is it original version? I am not really sure. After I binge-watched the movie, I downloaded the song, and I still love it. It is excellent for those days you feel like you are “unpretty.” The song reminds us we do not have to change to please others.

4.    John Legend- You and I
I love John Legend. I know I am saying I love a lot of musicians but I love music and these are among my favorites. This is also a great song that reminds us that we are beautiful no matter how we look like. Great for those days you do not feel too pretty.

5.    Lady Gaga Born this way
Okay, I do not love Lady Gaga very much. I know some of you will kill me for saying this. But I really love this song. It just reminds us that we were born the way we are, that we are unique and perfect. It is a pretty amazing song.

6. Meghan Trainor, I love Meghan Trainor, she is an advocate for curves and her song Dear Future Husband gets me every time. But the song I listen to when I need a pick me up is her popular song “All About That Bass.” Now that is a fantastic song.

Other honorable mentions include Bruno Mars: “Just the way you are,” Drake: Started from the bottom, “Feeling Myself” by Nicki Minaj and Beyonce and Hailee Seinfeld “love myself” and “Most girls.”

What are the songs that boost your moods? Share with us in the description box below; we would love to hear from you.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER: You are CONFIDENCE.
You are AWESOME.
YOU ARE AMAZING.                     
That is all we have for you today.
Keep up with us by sharing, subscribing and liking our posts. We upload new posts every day.
Until next time, adios.
SUPPORT US BY WATCHING OUR VIDEOS AND SUBSCRIBING





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COME TO WORK WITH ME: SAFETY PRECAUTIONS I TOOK AGAINST COVID-19

SIGNS OF DEPRSESSION.

DEAR PRECIOUS YOU - WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT DURING COVID-19 [SIMPLEHAPPYSELF]