HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR CURVES.

Image
At one point in life or the other, we have all been self-conscious about how we look and how others perceive us. Hollywood has created this ridiculous stereotype that for you to be viewed as sexy, you have to fit a particular body type. I have started several workout programs after watching BeyoncĂ©’ singing or watching a movie where the actress looked for ridiculously hot. Those programs did not last long because I was trying to look like someone else. Everybody is unique, just because you have curves does not mean you are unhealthy. I have been with people who I admire because they workout, they eat a healthy balanced diet but they also do not deny themselves that treat one’s in a while. They have curves, and they are proud of them because they are living a full, well-balanced life. Getting to the point where you accept yourself for who you are and live your best life is hard, but we are here to help with that. We came up with several tips to help you embrace your curves.

HAVING HOPE




One day I was walking home when I saw this onion growing in a dried cemented trench.
There was no soil for it to grow and the water that passed through there was scarce, and sometimes there was no water at all.
The first day I passed by and did not pay any attention to it.
The next time I passed by and asked myself why is this onion growing? Does it not realize there is no soil or even water to sustain it until it blooms?
I passed by that day too.
The next day I passed the onion had flourished and even started producing leaves, and I could not just leave it there anymore.
So I carried it home with me and repotted it, and now it is flourishing.
I know you are wondering why I am telling you this story, but I feel like it is the perfect example of hope.
The onion had no soil and no water, and yet it kept growing.
It kept flourishing despite hardship.
It kept growing.
It could have dried up and died, but it did not.
It kept at it until one day someone came along and took it to a more fertile place so it could reach its potential.
If that is not hope, then I do not know how to explain hope.
Hope is having faith and this belief inside of you that despite everything you will get where you want to.
Hope knows that you are limitless.
Hope is this powerful drive in you that reminds you that despite everything you shall achieve.
Hope is that onion that realizes that yah today I am in a bad place but tomorrow will not be the same.
I just have to keep growing everything will be fine.
Tomorrow might look bleak, but with hope, it shall only get better.
All I ask of you today is be that onion that grows without water and soil.
Someone out there will one day will notice how much you are struggling and help you reach your dreams.
Hell, you might even end up surprising yourself with how much you can achieve.
And the best part of it all is that it is free.
Hope is free, and anybody can have it.
That is all we have for you today.
Hope this helped someone out there.
Help us spread hope by liking and sharing our videos.
And remember like we always say every day:
You are CONFIDENCE.
You are AWESOME.
YOU ARE AMAZING.
If you are already a subscriber, let me take this chance to say thank you for the love and support.
Welcome to the family, and we love you here at Confident and Fit.
Pat yourself on the back; you are fantastic.
IF YOU HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND BELL TO JOIN THE FAMILY.
I leave you with my best quote, where a girl asks; what if I fail? And the answer to that is What if you succeed?
Until next time, adios.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COME TO WORK WITH ME: SAFETY PRECAUTIONS I TOOK AGAINST COVID-19

SIGNS OF DEPRSESSION.

DEAR PRECIOUS YOU - WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT DURING COVID-19 [SIMPLEHAPPYSELF]