HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR CURVES.

Image
At one point in life or the other, we have all been self-conscious about how we look and how others perceive us. Hollywood has created this ridiculous stereotype that for you to be viewed as sexy, you have to fit a particular body type. I have started several workout programs after watching BeyoncĂ©’ singing or watching a movie where the actress looked for ridiculously hot. Those programs did not last long because I was trying to look like someone else. Everybody is unique, just because you have curves does not mean you are unhealthy. I have been with people who I admire because they workout, they eat a healthy balanced diet but they also do not deny themselves that treat one’s in a while. They have curves, and they are proud of them because they are living a full, well-balanced life. Getting to the point where you accept yourself for who you are and live your best life is hard, but we are here to help with that. We came up with several tips to help you embrace your curves.

ONE DAY AT A TIME



HOW TO GET THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES.
Sometimes it is tough really tough, and life just seems bleak.
Those who tell you hang in there it will get better just piss you off, and you are mad at the world.
You are mad at the world for not being what it was supposed to be.
Mad at the world because it is against you.
Mad at everybody because they do not understand what you are going through.
Their life is perfect while yours is crumbling right before your eyes.
Trust me I have been there.
At one time I even considered just standing on top of a hill and letting go.
Since then things have not gotten better, but I am surviving the best way I know how.
I adopted the policy of one day at a time.
I know it is so cliché, and everyone is talking about it like it is important but trust me it works.
I have a goal of what my future will be and every day I am working towards that.
I wake up every day; then I check around to ensure that I have enough to get through that day.
Will the food I have get me through today?
Will the electricity still light one more day?
Will I be able to work on my future today?
That is all that matters right now.
If the answer to the all my questions is yes then I am set for today, I will sleep and worry about tomorrow when it comes.
Somehow I found that when I do this tomorrow has a way of sorting itself out.
Yes, I will cry several times before the day is over.
Yes, I will feel like the world is conspiring against me again.
But I focus on achieving my goal for the day, and I focus on getting through the day.
And truthfully, I watch a lot of comedy.
I realized that when I laugh, it does not mean I am happy but I am on my way to being happy.
Find something you can do to pass the time; mine is working out, achieving day goals and watching comedies.
Everybody has their thing, find yours.
One day life will get better.
The future ahead will not be as hard as today.
As long as you believe that, then you will make it through today.
Focus on your dreams and get through today.
Just one day at a time and before you know it, your dreams will be right before you.
Worrying about tomorrow is only a waste of time and energy.
I might not have food for tomorrow.
I might even be thrown out of my house end month because I will not be able to pay my rent. But I am not worried about that right now.
Everything will work itself out.
Do not worry about what you cannot change, instead focus on how you can get better.
How you can make your dreams move closer to you.
Focus on how you will get through today.
That is all we have for you today here at Confident and Fit.
Always remember our mantra as you achieve your dreams
You are CONFIDENCE.
You are AWESOME.
YOU ARE AMAZING.
If you are already a subscriber, let me take this chance to say thank you for the love and support.
Welcome to the family, and we love you here at Confident and Fit.
Pat yourself on the back; you are fantastic.
IF YOU HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND BELL TO JOIN THE FAMILY.
I leave you today with my favorite quote; it is hard, really hard, but it is not impossible.
Until next time, adios.
SUPPORT US BY WATCHING OUR VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND SUBSCRIBING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJza0OJzdM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COME TO WORK WITH ME: SAFETY PRECAUTIONS I TOOK AGAINST COVID-19

SIGNS OF DEPRSESSION.

DEAR PRECIOUS YOU - WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT DURING COVID-19 [SIMPLEHAPPYSELF]