HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR CURVES.

Image
At one point in life or the other, we have all been self-conscious about how we look and how others perceive us. Hollywood has created this ridiculous stereotype that for you to be viewed as sexy, you have to fit a particular body type. I have started several workout programs after watching BeyoncĂ©’ singing or watching a movie where the actress looked for ridiculously hot. Those programs did not last long because I was trying to look like someone else. Everybody is unique, just because you have curves does not mean you are unhealthy. I have been with people who I admire because they workout, they eat a healthy balanced diet but they also do not deny themselves that treat one’s in a while. They have curves, and they are proud of them because they are living a full, well-balanced life. Getting to the point where you accept yourself for who you are and live your best life is hard, but we are here to help with that. We came up with several tips to help you embrace your curves.

ONLY THOSE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT WILL UNDERSTAND? WEIGHT LOSS STRUGGLE



Have I mentioned to you how much my desire to lose weight has broken my heart several times?

Most days, it feels like I am ramming my head onto a stone wall several times.

If my body could talk, it would say Lynn is such a bitch.

Mention any quick hacks to weight loss; I have tried it.

The lemon water, the apple cider vinegar, and my favorite a mixture of apple cider vinegar and Aloe Vera, I gag just thinking about the awful taste. The crash diets, like the military diet and the egg diet.

The constant exercising, putting my body through a lot of cardio (at times even two hours of jump rope.)

Nothing has worked at that; all I did was hurt my body.

At the beginning of this year, I just said enough.

Enough is enough, no more torturing my beautiful body, and I started this journey to live a simple happy life.

I stopped all those diets and strenuous exercises and went vegan.

I struggled so much with weight loss, and when I tried dieting or working out like crazy, and it did not work, I felt like such a loser.

I internalized that feeling, and it led to depression.

So I know a thing or two about struggling to lose weight, even though I have lost some weight now, I refuse to let it take over my life currently.

Here are some things we understand as weight loss strugglers (haha I decide to call us that like we are in some type of club or something.)


1. Starting exercise, being sore the next day, and then stopping after a day or two.
2. Eating much more food after exercising thinking, we deserve it since we worked out.
3. Then some are afraid to eat and want to cut out everything from their diet, especially carbs; that usually lasts an hour or at most a day.
4. Buying everything that promises fast results like Apple Cider Vinegar and lemons, all this gave me was hyper acidity.
5. The most devastating though is when you work out and eat “right,” but when you go to measure your weight, you discover you have gained weight. I know it is said to be muscles, but that moment is soul crashing.

What I can say I have learned along the way is that life is a long journey with a lot of bumps; try to hold on to the small things that matter.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEAR PRECIOUS YOU - WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT DURING COVID-19 [SIMPLEHAPPYSELF]

COME TO WORK WITH ME: SAFETY PRECAUTIONS I TOOK AGAINST COVID-19

HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR CURVES.