HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR CURVES.

Image
At one point in life or the other, we have all been self-conscious about how we look and how others perceive us. Hollywood has created this ridiculous stereotype that for you to be viewed as sexy, you have to fit a particular body type. I have started several workout programs after watching BeyoncĂ©’ singing or watching a movie where the actress looked for ridiculously hot. Those programs did not last long because I was trying to look like someone else. Everybody is unique, just because you have curves does not mean you are unhealthy. I have been with people who I admire because they workout, they eat a healthy balanced diet but they also do not deny themselves that treat one’s in a while. They have curves, and they are proud of them because they are living a full, well-balanced life. Getting to the point where you accept yourself for who you are and live your best life is hard, but we are here to help with that. We came up with several tips to help you embrace your curves.

Motivation To Workout

I have heard many people ask these three questions.

What motivates you to workout daily?
I have tried everything but I am still gaining weight.
What makes you get up that early in the morning?


Well the second one is more of a statement but I have heard it alot.
Lossing weight is not an exact science and what worked for another person will probably not work for you. It is simple but it is not easy and it requires alot of hard work and grit.
So today I am going to share with you what actually works for me.
Mine is mostly mindset, I had a vision of how i want to look like in two years. Took that picture printed a big ass photo hanging on my wall somewhere I can see all the time. Of course my vision was that of Kim Kardashian because she is awesome.


The second thing I did was research because you cannot go to your vision without a path. That was how I learnt that what I eat is as important as how much exercise I do. At first I would excercise alot and eat as much because I thought I deserved it. I was wrong.
Watching what goes into your body is as important as the workout so I started a diary in fitbit to keep count.
Everyday I have to coodinate my workout and the foods I eat.
What keeps me going daily is the vision of what I want.
Determination and grit will get me there.
The most important thing is to never give up even when you do not see results. Switch it up ask people what they did better just don't give up.
The first two months I worked out so much but I never saw any results. Now finally I have a waist line.
It does not take a month or two, it takes making it a lifestyle.
Making it something you love doing.
I choose to believe it only gets worse before it gets better.
If there is something life has taught me is that you do not jump past the tough times. Or skip the tears.
You find your way through it best as you can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COME TO WORK WITH ME: SAFETY PRECAUTIONS I TOOK AGAINST COVID-19

SIGNS OF DEPRSESSION.

DEAR PRECIOUS YOU - WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT DURING COVID-19 [SIMPLEHAPPYSELF]